- When do you have the time to work on your business, rather than working in it?
- How often do you get a chance to have a really constructive conversation with another MD or CEO, who turns out to have had the same problem as you?
This is an opportunity for SME business leaders who want to stay ahead of the game to get together with peers, have an injection of “good practice”, and then work on aspects of the business. Trust us…great conversations, even light bulb moments, will happen.
And it’s about to happen near you…..in Clerkenwell. So not too far to travel then? Come to the free launch event on Tuesday 9th April at 1.00 pm for a light lunch and we will be standing by our beds ready for inspection.
A structured session each month for 6 months:
- Use of the MAPP online planning tool to create an action plan unique to your business that the entire top team can work on back at the ranch.
- A 360 degree review, anonymous, of your leadership style with one to one feedback.
- No more than 12 leaders in the forum to keep the discussions focused, but enough leaders to divide into small groups for different angles.
- Mentors who have been senior leaders in large organisations, or taken businesses through the growth barrier or experts in the field you need.
- A coach to work with you, one to one, on a specific issue.
Venue: Workplace Law Executive Centre, 13 Clerkenwell Road, London, EC1M 5PA
We will answer questions on the forum, fill in the detail, and point you towards 50% funding that you may qualify for, get the networking started, and finish by 3.00 pm.
email email@example.com or call 01638 745474 for more information or book with https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/event/5936866327/EC1BusinessLeaders